The road to recovery is not a short walk but a life-long journey to a new destination and it can be filled with many decisions, challenges, and bumps. We choose the name Journey Road for our treatment centers because we believe it is our calling to help you travel along your own path to recovery. We help by providing direction, guidance, and protection as you navigate through addiction to health and happiness. We are your guides, counselors, instructors and even guardrails, helping you meet each new challenge you face. We want to point you in the right direction, pull you up the hills, and lead you back to the road when you stray and help you learn and use the skills necessary to make your journey a successful one.
Our goal for you at Journey Road Treatment Centers is simple: to help you begin and maintain recovery. Addiction treatment is not always an easy road, but that’s why we are here to help.
At Journey Road Treatment Centers, we define Recovery as:
- Stopping the use of illegal drugs and/or the misuse of prescription drugs and/or alcohol
- Changing your thoughts, decisions and actions away from those of using drugs and medications to numb yourself and feed your cravings
- Learning to cope with difficult emotions and experiences
- Losing the need to numb yourself by recovering a happy, fulfilled life
- Redirecting your daily efforts to improving yourself and your family
RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT PROGRAM
This program is designed for a 30 day stay and provides four daily groups using Matrix and Living in Balance evidence-based programming. A person-centered approach to treatment allows the client access to individual counseling for emotional support, case management for legal, employment, and hosing issues, and family services to educate members on co-dependency and begin to heal relationships. . Clients attend 12 step meetings at the facility or off campus supervised by staff. Daily activities start at 7:00am and end at 10:00pm. Saturdays include family visitation and education. Sundays allow clients recovery reflection and opportunity for spiritual guidance.